DONATING RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEMS:
If you have anything from your business or something you have solicited (or want to re-gift!) – physical items, gift certificates, or services…
- Let us know by replying to this message ASAP or emailing email@example.com
- Day-of, unexpected drops won’t be accepted.
- Physical items will be picked up, by arrangement, Saturday, February 10th
PRE-SALE OF CUPS AND TICKETS:
- Pay online at http://idahocitychamber.org/events-things-to-do.html ot
- At The Idaho City Visitor Center 208-392-6040
You get the cup, 15 tasting tickets, 6 raffle tickets, 1 voting ticket, all for $10. Let people know that this is the best way to avoid standing in line to buy tickets, and you get 6 raffle tickets free, if you pre-buy online. They will be on a Will Call Table for you.
RAFFLE TICKETS (dozens of great items)
- Buy them with pre-sale cups (see above)
- Tickets will be sold around town in buckets: $1/ea., 6 for $5, 25 for $20
They all go together in one pot to be drawn throughout the chili cook off. Reply to get a bucket in your storefront.
SILENT AUCTION (Really special items)
- Bids sheets for really special items will be displayed at the event. The high bid takes all. You don’t have to be present to win and take your item with you, but it REALLY helps to wait until 2:00, when the bids are cut off. Take it with you…
- You may bid for items you have seen online, by emailing your highest bid to firstname.lastname@example.org, by February 12th. The highest bid received by email will start the bidding.
LAST YEAR WE HAD DOZENS OF ITEMS VALUED AT A TOTAL OF WELL OVER $1000! WE SHOULD EXCEED THAT THIS YEAR.
SPREAD THE WORD
- Please invite your Facebook Friends to the Event, by clicking that you are interested and “invite friends”